House Removal Services in Hull
Planning to relocate? Here at Humberside Removals & Deliveries, we understand how intimidating the thought of the practicalities of moving house can be. But fear not! We are here to help so that your experience of moving into your new home can be as enjoyable as it is meant to be. No matter how big or small the job, our friendly and experienced staff take care of all of your removal needs.
We provide door-to-door removals of all household items in Hull, Beverley and all of East Yorkshire. All transported items are fully insured with "goods in transit insurance" giving you a complete peace of mind. We also carry "public liability insurance" documents in all our vans so should anything go wrong, your property is covered. Whether you are moving across the street or anywhere across the country, we would love to assist you relocate
Removal Packing Materials & Service
At Humberside Removals we sell packaging materials at an affordable rate and we deliver them to your address (Hull and East Yorkshire) at no extra charge. Materials can include anything from boxes, tapes to bubble wrap and portable wardrobes.
Our dedicated, experienced members of staff are available to assist with the packing and wrapping of all your belongings prior to the move; this is usually done two days before your moving date to allow enough time to fully pack everything. Depending on the size of our move, we can provide 2, 3 or 4 men to assist you pack, all at an affordable price. Please call or send us an email with any questions to find out more about this service.
All of our vans have a minimum of 15 removal blankets and polythene dust covers to fully protect your belongings during transit so nothing gets dirty, scratched or broken. If you look closely in all our vans, you will also find a fully fitted tool box, a sack barrow and high quality straps to firmly secure your belongings.
To save money, here are a couple of things to think about when planning your move:
- Are you able to pack yourself or will you require assistance?
- If you are doing the packing yourself, do you require boxes or other packing materials? If so, please let us know and we can certainly help in ordering you some of these items!
- All our lovely customers are advised to pack in reasonable sized boxes as they are quick and easy to pack compared to plastic/bin bags.
- Is there parking availability at your current residence as well as where you will be moving to? If there is, please save us some space for our van. We aim to pack as closely and safely as we can to your property to reduce time running back and forth.
- Is there easy access to your house/building? Please take note of the size of your furniture compared to the size of your doors. If your furniture needs dismantling, no problem! Your furniture can be professionally assembled at your destination address.